The Flow @ East Coast
The Flow @ East Coast by OXLEY Holdings Limited. 7 storey shopping mall comprised of 56 units of Freehold shops, restaurants, medical clinic, foodcourt for sale. Brand new refreshing new shopping mall at East Coast, Katong. This exciting commercial project formerly known as GRTH Building is located along the bustling streets of East Coast Road in Katong. This place is popular for its good food and can be found on every street corner, and the general atmosphere of colour and history. This neighbourhood is a harmonious marriage of old world culture, The Katong Old Charm and contemporary lifestyle. Many from all over Singapore including tourists visited here for the good food and sight seeing. A Unique traditionally Peranakan and Nonya (or Straits-born Chinese) enclave filled with conserved 2-storey residential and shophouses showcasing Peranakan history, architecture and heritage.
Rare freehold pure commercial development for sale by Developer Oxley in highly sought after district 15. Rare apportunity to own a freehold Retail, Restaurants, Food Court and Medical Suites in this excellent location. Get the best discount and priority booking of choice unit now at (65) 96880689.
The Flow @ East Coast is Nestled within most highly sought after District 15 near to Marine Parade MRT Station. Surrounded by residential development. There is a wide array of eateries, retail shops, services and entertainment within the development. The Flow of shoppers and dinners will be fantastic. For vehicle owners, driving from The Flow to either the business hub or the vibrant Orchard Road shopping district takes about 15 minutes, via East Coast Parkway (ECP). It is very close to nearby East Coast Park and Marine Parade Community Library. The newly announced Thomson East Coast Line will provide easy access to The Flow @ east Coast and the new MRT will be operational in stages from 2019. Properties near Thomson East Coast line will be greatly enhanced in term of thier value.
The Flow Attraction
- Walk to Marine Parade MRT station.
- Rare freehold commercial shopping mall for sale.
- Good branding, cooperate image with modern architectural design
- A new city created, where people shop, eat and entertain
- Good Frontage, Great Exposure ideal for businnesses
- Surrounded by establised residential development. Good flow of visitors
- Famous for local eateries as well as fine dining.
- Strong rental demand as theres limited supply of commercial units
- This site is easy access via ECP, KPE and PIE
- Surrounded by plenty of eateries, shopping mall and schools nearby
- Highly sought after District 15, East Coast. Katong Old Charm
- Near to East Coast Beach. Lifstyle living.
- Near to Business Centre such as Paya Lebar Business Hub, Kallang Commercial Centre, CBD.
Project Name: The Flow @ East Coast
Developer: Oxley Holdings
Address: 66 East Coast Road Singapore, SG 428778
Site Area: 22,147 square foot (sqft)
Total Units: 56
Commercial Unit Type:
- Food Court
The Flow is close to East Coast Park and is within short distance to nearby Cold Storage and NTUC Fairprice Supermarkets. It is also close to Katong Plaza, 112 Katong, Katong Shopping Centre and Parkway Parade for an array of amenities such as grocery and retail shopping, banks and more. This future commercial new launch development in District 15 (Katong, East Coast Rd) at is set to create more options for the residents of Katong and also complement the stretch of East Coast Road which is being rejuvenated by new condominiums and trendy eateries such as The Lush, leville iSuites, Aura 83, The Shore Residences.
- Sam Kiang School (0.34 km)
- Tanjong Katong Primary School (0.46 km)
- Chatsworth International School – East Campus (0.62 km)
- Marine Parade MRT (Short Walking Distance)
- EW7 Eunos MRT Station (1.72 km)
- CC8 Dakota MRT Station (1.81 km)
- EW8 Paya Lebar MRT Station (1.95 km)
The Eastern Region Line will connect the residential estates of Changi, Upper East Coast, Bedok South, Siglap, Marine Parade and Tanjong Rhu with the Central Business District in Marina Bay. Commuters will take a shorter time to travel from here to other part of the island.