368 Thomson is a stunning 36-storey, single tower freehold residential development along Thomson Road By City Developments. It has 157 luxurious units that are divided into 31 units of 1-bedroom, 62 units of 2-bedroom, 31 units each for 3 and 4-bedroom units, and 2 units of 5-bedroom luxury penthouses.
Located at the busy Thomson Road in District 11, 368 Thomson gets you everywhere in an efficient manner. It is near many amenities that are deemed important to everyday life. The condominium is not only close to parks, it also is near schools, such as the CHIj Primary and Secondary School, which is less than a kilometre away. Other nearby schools include Balestier hill Primary School, the Anglo-Chinese School, Global Indian International School, Queen Margaret University, and Curtin University, as well as the SJI International School and Catholic Junior College.
Shopping and entertainment won’t be an issue if you live at 368 Thomson. The Novena Square, Newton Food Centre, Shaw Plaza, the United Square Goldhill Shopping Centre, and the stretch of Balestier Eateries are just a few minutes’ drive or a couple of stations away. Medical centres, such as the Thomson Medical Centre, are also nearby.
What’s best about the location is the convenience of being near your workplace and places that you need to go to run errands and everything. Another thing, the condominium development offers 2 car entrances; one is located at the front, which is along the Thomson Road, while the other at the back is through Jalan Raja Udang.
368 Thomson can be considered as full-facility residential condominium, with a number of facilities including, but not limited to, playground, eco stream, garden, multipurpose hall, and several types of pool. It also has a Lattice Walk, Walk of Lights, gymnasium, garden, alcove, barbecue area, clubhouse, and steam room with changing rooms for both men and women. Facilities are found on the ground and 3rd floor of the development. Parking slots, which are found on the basement, ground floor, and first level of the condo, can accommodate up to 170 cars.
The spacious units boast of high-quality flooring made with honed marble. They have ample space for both the wet and dry kitchens, which are equipped with world-renowned brands, such as Hansgrohe, for the kitchen fittings; Fisher & Paykel refrigerators, De Dietrich hob and hood, and even Brandt wine coolers. The kitchens are really very impressive, since they also come with solid surface countertop and cabinets that reflect excellent workmanship.
Units with balcony provide an area large enough for homeowners to host a small party. The balcony is comfortable, and most especially, well-ventilated. You can also take advantage of the sunshine in the morning. Each unit comes with an ample space to serve as the laundry or utility area, and the 4-bedroom units also have their own private lifts.
368 Thomson depicts well-thought design with high-quality finishing. The location is also superb, as well as the amenities surrounding the building. So, if you want to live a high class lifestyle at the heart of the city, choose 368 Thomson, and you won’t regret your decision.
Developer: City Developments Limited
Project Name: 368 Thomson
Location/ Address: 368 Thomson Road
Tenure of Land: Estate in Fee Simple (Freehold)
Site Area: Approx 5,626.7 sqm/ 60,566 sqft
Plot Ratio 2.8
Expected T.O.P 2015
No. of storeys 36
No. of Units 157
Proposed erection of a condominium housing development comprising 1 tower of 36-storey residential flats (total 157 units) with basement carpark, multi-storey carparks, swimming pool and communal facilities on Lots 5817M, 5820M, 5488N, 5489X, 4981L, 4980X MK 17 at Thomson Road (Novena Planning Area) No. of Car Park lots Est. 170 lots (inclusive of handicap lots, car washing bays, electrical car charging lot and surface carpark lots)
- 1+S brm : 64 sqm/ 689 sqft (31 units)
- 2 brm : 81 – 82 sqm/ 872 – 883 sqft (62 units)
- 3 brm : 121 sqm/ 1302 sqft (31 units)
- 4 brm : 160 sqm/ 1722 sqft (31 units)
- PH : 315 sqm/ 3391 sqft (2 units)
Ground Level (1st Storey)
- Multi purpose deck
- Outdoor Fitness Garden of Solitude
- Eco Stream
- Lattice Walk Lawn
- Walk of Lights
Sky Terrace Level (3rd Storey)
- Main Pool
- Therm Jet Pool
- Children’s Pool
- Sun Deck Pool Deck
- BBQ Area
- Alcove Seats
- Outdoor Lounge
- Changing Rooms with Steam Rooms
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
About the development:
1. Estate in fee simple (Freehold)
2. District 11/ Thomson Road address
3. 36-storey high
4. Single tower block with only 157 exclusive units
5. Good quality fittings such as Hansgrohe.
6. Fully Equipped Kitchen with De Dietrich cooker hood, hob, oven and fridge. Additional wine fridge for Type D (4BR) and Penthouses. Additional De Dietrich steam oven and dishwasher for Penthouses.
7. Ducted air-conditioning to living and dining for Type D (4BR) and living, dining and Master Bedroom for Penthouses.
8. Well-planned layout that maximize the vistas ranging from city view to MacRitchie area.
9. Type B1, B2, C and D are designed towards low-lying buildings – unobstructed views.
10. Private lift to the 4-bedroom units.
11. Within Prime Thomson Road vicinity
12. Within 1 km from CHIJ Primary & Secondary School (Toa Payoh) and Balestier Hill Primary School and close proximity to Catholic Junior College and Pei Chun Public School, Anglo-Chinese School and Primary School (Barker Road).
13. Close Proximity to SJI International School, Global Indian International School and Curtin University and Queen Margaret University Asia Campus.
14. Easy access to Toa Payoh/ Novena MRT stations and amenities as such shopping malls, banking, leisure and healthcare facilities.
15. Short drive from Orchard Road and the Central Business District, and only minutes from the Pan Island Expressway. Others:
16. CDL’s acquisitions of The Albany, Thomson Mansions, Concorde Residences, Balestier Court, Bright Building – Strengthen it’s presence in the prime Thomson Road vicinity — Residents will benefit from the growth cluster as new properties are developed in the area.
17. Good rental potential (Easily rentable)